Subject: ENRS | Letter from Director Rafał Rogulski
From: "Agnieszka Kucharska" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 16:59:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

enclosed please find a letter from Mr Rafał Rogulski, Director of the 
European Network Remembrance and Solidarity to Ms Liisa-Ly Pakosta, together 
with relevant attachments and an invitation to our ‘Between Life and Death’ 
exhibition in Tallinn on 18 September 2024.

The link to our catalogue: 
<https://enrs.eu/uploads/media/667a715014e13-enrs-2024-katalog-www-wcag-02.pdf> 
European Network Remembrance and Solidarity . Activities and Insights 
2023/24 (enrs.eu)

Sincerely yours,

Agnieszka Kucharska

​Administrative Manager

Główna specjalistka ds. administracji

European Network Remembrance and Solidarity
ul. Zielna 37, 00-108 Warszawa
​Tel: +48 22 39 57 600, fax: +48 22 39 57 601

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.enrs.eu/> ​www.enrs.eu |  <https://www.facebook.com/enrs.eu/> 
facebook |  <https://twitter.com/enrs_eu> twitter ​| 
<https://www.instagram.com/enrs.eu/> instagram

   <https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/dlfo7R9ukx7FKBUkDlpovgZ2dagQ6wlP3Y8ygTvkcY56dDluhMYOAEiDOKS9lDV67wRL-3F4Dh2jGi89aUbxkyX4u2Nq708Yd6NNs-3_BFvpbr2TlHCjpsjvB-L4Sk2N04IVzNTebRuohyXqNw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://drive.google.com/a/enrs.eu/uc?id=1nPqUW8lp8eL6t63PqarC3orMn93VVNl1&export=download>

Europejska Sieć Pamięć i Solidarność | Europäisches Netzwerk Erinnerung und 
Solidarität | Emlékezet és Szolidaritás Európai Hálózata | Európska sieť 
Pamäť a Solidarita | Rețeaua Europeana Memorie si Solidaritate  | Evropská 
síť Paměť a solidarita

 <http://enrs.eu/data-email> Information on Personal Data Protection | 
<http://enrs.eu/ado-email> Informacje dotyczące prywatności i ochrony danych 
osobowych